Working at Scotch
Âé¶¹´«Ã½AV is a dynamic and exciting place to develop your career. The School has a culture of hard work, commitment and compassion and our team is dedicated to the education and development of all the boys in our care. We are focussed on excellence in teaching and learning while inspiring boys to connect to their individual passions and interests. We value tolerance and diversity of thought, understanding and inclusion of others.
Âé¶¹´«Ã½AV is affiliated with the Presbyterian Church of ÌýVictoria and support of the Schoolâ€™s Christian heritage and co-curriculum is an expectation of all staff.
Accredited as a Safe School by the Australian Childhood Foundation, Âé¶¹´«Ã½AV is fully committed to the protection of children and young people. All employees are required to go through a thorough reference and qualifications checking process prior to any appointment. Completion of regular Safeguarding and other related training is mandatory for continued employment.
What we look for
- Values of excellence, collaboration and compassion
- Honesty, integrity and respect
- Mastery of subject knowledge
- Ability to design and deliver world-class curriculum (teaching roles)
- Ability to relate to children and young people
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and experience
- Commitment to the whole school program
Working with us
Some of the many benefits of working at Âé¶¹´«Ã½AV are:
- State-of-the-art teaching and learning facilities
- Opportunities for ongoing professional and personal development
- Study tours for teaching staff
- Generous leave entitlements
- Staff wellness activities including gym and swimming pool access, yoga sessions and interest groups
- Access to extensive Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Easy access via public transport and onsite parking
How to apply
To apply for a role at Scotch, you will need to include:
- a cover letter
- your curriculum vitae (CV) or resume
- the full contact details of at least three professional referees
- your Working With Children Check details (WWCC) or VIT registration
Please address your application to the Director of People and Culture and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Expressions of Interest
General expressions of interest in working at Âé¶¹´«Ã½AV, including casual relief teaching, administration support and future teaching opportunities in our Junior or Senior schools should be directed toÌýexpressinterest@scotch.vic.edu.au.
All expressions of interest should include a CV and cover letter.
Read our Safeguarding Children and Young People Policy